Hello! I’m writing this in one of my favorite coffee shops on a beautiful late morning in Southern Wisconsin. The sun is out after a few days of clouds and rain. The coffee shop is bright and is playing happy music.
Remember when I wrote about music on this blog? It’s been awhile. But I’m in the mood to share a playlist!
Here are just some of the songs I’ve been listening to on repeat for the last few months.
- The Killers, “The Man”
- Jack Garratt, “Surprise Yourself”
- Spoon, “Can I Sit Next To You”
- Andrew Belle, “Honey and Milk”
- Mat Kearney, “Kings and Queens”
- The Generationals, “Nobody Could Change Your Mind”
- Foster The People, “Houdini”
- Mat Kearney, “One Black Sheep”
- Hippo Campus, “Souls”
- Beta Radio, “Sitting Room”
- Ra Ra Riot and Rostam, “Water”
- Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, “Intro”