Hiiiii. It’s been like a month and a half since I’ve shared one of these.
My TIBLL posts might continue to be a little sporadic as I move and get settled in to my new place and new job in Ohio. I’ll try. No promises though.
We’re still friends, right?
Anyway, these last few weeks have been full of growth and learning lots of new things. Here’s the best of it.
- It’s okay to cry when you’re sad. No shame. Let it out.
- Being offered a job when you’ve just left your last job two days before is one of the greatest feelings. #AdultingSoHard
- Getting a car loan isn’t nearly as scary as it sounds.
- Having your own car is the most liberating thing.
- Being surrounded by Catholic nuns is one of the most joyous things, I’m sure of it.
- Mass is a treasure. The Eucharist is a treasure. There was mass and adoration every day at the GIVEN Forum and I’ve found myself going to daily mass and adoration quite a bit since the conference ended.
- Sometimes you don’t realize how tired you are during an event until it’s over. It’s like you mentally block out and push past your exhaustion until the last day, and then it bowls you over.
- There are good people out there. Please don’t forget that.
- The world isn’t our home. All the crazy things that have been happening over the past few weeks have been reminding me of that. We’re on borrowed time. Make the most of it, but remember that this isn’t all there is.