Hello! Welcome to the weekend. Welcome to Halloween! Have you carved your pumpkin yet? What are your plans? Trick or treating? Handing out candy? Buying jumbo-sized bags of candy for yourself and eating them entirely too fast because it was a rough week?
I don’t know about you, but I’m going to stay in and watch “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” and resist the urge to eat a bag of mini Reese’s cups that I’m saving for a cookie recipe. And me resisting the urge to eat a bag of mini Reese’s cups is saying something, because dang, mini Reese’s cups are my favorite.
Pray for my will-power.
It’s been a week! Here’s what it taught me.
- Brussels sprouts are actually pretty good.
- Scoutmob is one cool online shop. (I’ve known this for awhile but I think you should know, too.)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail is just as hilarious if you haven’t seen it in awhile as it was the first time you ever saw it. If you haven’t seen it in a long time, go watch it and tell me I’m wrong.
- Fall colors don’t last long once they’ve reached their peak. It makes me sad.
- Adding goat cheese to anything is probably a good idea.