I’ve decided to start a weekly blog series highlighting some of my favorite things from the interwebz and beyond. Every Wednesday, I’ll share some things that I found in the last week that you should check out, as well as assorted other favorites and discoveries.
Let’s do this.
1) For anybody who runs Facebook fan pages (that includes myself), blogger and creative do-gooder Kaleigh Somers created this easy guide for posting relevant and effective content to your page. Super handy; I’ve got this link bookmarked.
2) The beautiful folks at To Write Love On Her Arms made this new shirt based on a song by Ben Howard. I’m in love. Get in on their #iwillbecome campaign on their Twitter or Instagram pages. Lots of encouragement and goodness happening over there.
3) Speaking of To Write Love On Her Arms, its founder Jamie Tworkowski is speaking at Clarke as part of Clarke’s annual Mackin-Mailander lecture series this coming school year. I gasped and squealed with delight when I found out. And I’m clearing my calendar for Clarke’s homecoming weekend so I can hopefully attend.
4) I wanna give a blog shout-out to Chegg’s Twitter help desk. Their phone lines are often busy, but they take questions and concerns via Twitter, too. I tweeted them a question about my brother’s rentals, they answered back 20 minutes later, I sent them his order number, and sent him and me an email with the info he needed. You rock, Chegg. Thanks for being so efficient.
5) I’m not a vegetarian, but man, you guys, the recipes I’m finding over at Naturally Ella look delicious. I’m moving into an apartment soon and am considering cutting down on the meat I eat to save a little bit of money, and this website is giving me lots of dinner ideas. I need to eat healthier anyway. Maybe meatless is a good way to go, at least a few times a week.
6) Please tell me I’m not the only one who was a ball of feelings when “The Office” ended last week. I haven’t watched for several seasons so I’m not exactly a loyal viewer, but dang, I’m sad to see it go.
That was fun, yeah?